- "New Adventures in Screencasting." (2013) Public Services Quarterly, (9) 2, 162-168. [PDF] DOI: 10.1080/15228959.2013.785899
- "Using XSLT and Google Scripts to Streamline Populating an Institutional Repository," with Catalina Oyler and Marsha Miles. (2013) The Code4Lib Journal, 19.
- "Reaching Modern Students Through Amazing Screencasts," with Jessica Clemons. (2013) LOEX Conference Proceedings 2012.
- Writing a Cover Letter that Will Get You Noticed." ALA JobLIST Placement Center Series. ALA Annual 2013. Chicago, IL. June 30, 2013
- "Kickstart your Institutional Repository with Content from Publishers." ACRL 2013. Poster session. Indianapolis, IN. April 11, 2013
- "Choose Your Own Screencast: How to Reach All Skill Levels Using Screenflow and Youtube Annotations." Online Northwest 2013. Corvallis, OR. February 8, 2013
- "Open Cover Letters LIVE! Creating Great Cover Letters." ALA JobLIST Placement Center Series. ALA Midwinter 2013. Seattle, WA. January 26, 2013
- "Open Cover Letters LIVE! Writing a Cover Letter that Will Get You Noticed," with Emily Thompson. ALA Annual 2012. Anaheim, CA. June 24, 2012
- "Reaching Modern Students Through Amazing Screencasts," with Jessica Clemons. LOEX 2012. Columbus, OH. May 4, 2012. YouTube video
- “Smartphones in Libraries: How to Take Charge of Delivering Mobile Services to Your Patrons,” with Jamal Cromity. Technology Transforms Communities Webinar Series. American Library Association Office of Diversity & The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. February 15, 2012
- “We built it ourselves ... from scratch - How to Grow an Idea into a Mobile App,” with Nadia Lalla and Carol Shannon. Midwest Chapter, MLA/IHSLA Annual Meeting. Indianapolis, IN. October 10, 2011